Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MDX=GOLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickie james

MDX=GOLD  Empty
PostSubject: MDX=GOLD    MDX=GOLD  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 am

the screen rolls down on top of the stage
-
-
com 1:what is this about
-
-
com 2:idk but it must be good
-
-
voice:are you ready I SAID ARE YOU READYYYYYY
-
-
-
-

-
-
mickie james comes out but on her shoulder is the evil title
-
-
com 1:wat is mickie doing with the evil title see didnt win her match at the ppv it was a draw
-
-
com 2:she has that belt because she should have won
-
-
mickie does a split in the ring and holds the title up in the air
-
-
mickie:yo yo yo im MICKIEEEE JAMESSSSSSS and you might be wondering why i have this gold around me
i have it because of one stupid ref that called my match a draw not once but twice in my last blood match and in my title match ARE YOU KIDDING ME im am 0-0-2 come on know im the best in xfwa
-
-
mickie:and i will for now on be known as the evil champion because everyone knows i should have one
and i know it IM THE BEST IM A 4 TIME WORD CHAMP IM A 7 TIME TAG Champ
-
-
mickie:and dank if you want this title back face me tonite and tonite it will be no draws because
MDX will be my lumberjacks and they will make sure there is no draw if the ref calls a draw then anbu becomes ref
and the match goes on
-
-
mickie:anyway lets talk about MDX we will also become tag champions and my tag partner is the legend
so the so called tag champions wacth out mdx is coming for you and im MICKIEEEEEE JAMESSSSS AND IM ALL THE WAY TURNED UPPPPPPPPP
-
-
Back to top Go down

MDX=GOLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: