Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about the show from yesterday??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Questions about the show from yesterday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi Sidewinder,

the problem with my RP is that it was my astonishing return in Pro Wrestling and I of course the annotators react also so has leave.

So if u want still use it at the next show, pm me and i'm going to change some things.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am

I think it is better to have some wrestler with 2 matches and have a confirm show that runs than to have no show at all.

I know that I wouldn't have filled the show with matches and nobody would be getting paid for the first show in the season.

Good job!!
Back to top Go down
B&WS

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 am

I am sorry my mistake.I now know i will never be vgm again and im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:48 pm

this would be of my interest, too! cuz we could get deleted, due to less membership!
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi Goldberg173,

1) I was under the impression that yesterdays show would not air because we had dropped below minimum membership. So while I did dress up a couple of the matches and added a couple of RP from the forum to demonstrate to the boss that I can do some of the shows graphics, I didn't look at all RP posted in the forum for inclusion. Sorry. Can we use your RP in another show?

2) I didn't add any matches to the show... The last time I edited the show, the card was not complete and there were still several 'open' slots for matches. I don't know who any of the other VGM are, but maybe whoever added the matches can answer this question.

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

PostSubject: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi,

today I have read to myself the show by and there 2 things have struck me:

1: Where is my RP about the Stable foundation?!

2. Why I had 2 fights?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the show from yesterday??   Questions about the show from yesterday?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about the show from yesterday??
Page 1 of 1